We Are Kingdom Kultured!
As you know, the heart and soul of Christian En Vogue is the scripture, Romans 12:2. This verse reminds us that we are not to conform to the ways and standards of this world. From that same heartbeat, we are so excited to introduce to you our apparel line, Kingdom Kultured.
Just a few moments spent scrolling through social media or watching the news is enough for anyone to recognize just how much our country is experiencing immense disunity.
We are becoming more and more divided based on race, color, beliefs, and political party. In these sensitive times, it’s important for the body of Christ to recognize where our allegiance and identity should truly lie. It should not be based on culture, politics, class or anything else but the fact that we are all Children of God who represent the Kingdom.
We are Kingdom Citizens.
We are Kingdom Minded.
We are Kingdom Kultured.
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. ”
-1 Peter 2:9
The world may try to stick a number of different labels on us based on who and what they think we are, but this verse, a pillar of Kingdom Kultured, tells us exactly who God says we are.
Being Kingdom Kultured means three main things!
- You are from Heaven. That is your permanent address while Earth is just a temporary home. You are not a product of this world but you understand that you were just commissioned here on assignment. (John 17:16)
- You are a Child of God. You are fathered by the Living God of the Universe. Therefore, you are a joint-heir with Christ. To your advantage, that means that all the royalty and power given to Jesus, is also shared with you. You can do all things and conquer all things. (Galatians 4:7)
- You are fluent in love. You cannot exhibit the culture of the Kingdom without love; they go hand in hand. Every deed, every speech, and every thought should be done in a pure love for God, yourself, and your neighbor. (1 Corinthians 16:14)
If you are proud to be Kingdom Kultured I encourage you to support us as we launch this new apparel line.
Shop the store here.
Latest posts by Kesha Dorisma (see all)
- Reach Records Signs First Female Artist, Wande - April 13, 2019
- Bethel’s Amanda Lindsey Cook Releases New Album ‘House on a Hills’ - March 31, 2019
- Ciara: ‘It Took a Lot of Prayer’ To Save Sex For Marriage - March 29, 2019