5 Scriptures Every Faithpreneur Should Know
Faithpreneurs are entrepreneurs and business owners who build and grow their business by faith; they have decided to do business God’s way. Faithpreneurs are in partnership with God and they allow God to give them wisdom and discernment in their day to day business affairs. Building a business by faith is no easy task but it is doable. Here are 5 scriptures every faithpreneur should know:
- Habakkuk 2:2 Write the vision and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.
This scripture tells how important it is write down our vision for our business and to be specific. Whether you are writing your business plan or business goals it’s very important to be specific. Writing down the specifics of your vision or goal makes it more concrete and more obtainable. For example, instead of ‘I need more money for my business.’, try putting a specific amount of money and what you would use it for such as, ”I need $500 for marketing materials such as business cards, flyer, brochures, and advertising.’
- Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, ‘Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Thou hast been faithful over a few things; I will make thee ruler over many things.
This verse shows us the importance of stewardship. We should be faithful over everything God has given us within our business including our customers, our communities, and our employees. We have to know that if we are faithful over a few, more will be rewarded unto us.
- Proverbs 10:4 Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth.
If you are going to be a successful faithpreneur you have to be willing to put in the work. You must be diligent in your business. If you are going to be diligent in your business you need to be focused, consistent, and productive. Being lazy won’t bring in profits and it won’t keep you in business very long.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his rigtheousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
In our faith walk it’s important to have a personal relationship with God that we seek His kingdom and righteous and things will be added to us. Putting God in your business opens the doors for opportunities, customers, clients, favor, and so much more.
- Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
In our businesses, we may go through hard times but keep doing the right thing, keep being a person of integrity, keep being a blessing to others, and keep sowing good seeds and in due season you will reap. God is faithful and He will always fulfill His promises to us.
Faithpreneurs I encourage you to keep living by faith, keep walking by faith, and keeping building and growing your business by faith.